Nomad 200 Solar Panel
Like their namesake, our line of foldable Nomad panels are designed for life on the move. Our most portable large solar offering, Nomads fold down to a quarter of their full size, making them ideal for situations where power needs are large and space is limited. The Nomad 200 provides up to 200 watts of solar to keep a Yeti power station charged and everything from laptops to fridges to medical devices running for days on end.
Nomad 200 Highlights
Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
Built-in legs pop out to stabilize the panel while solar charging and fasten in place against the panel when not in use. Each leg features a stake-down loop for added security.
Included 6ft HPP charging cable integrates seamlessly with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations and stores away in our signature built-in mesh case for convenience.
Recommended Yeti Pairings
Yeti 500X: Charges in 3-6 Hours
(NOTE: Connecting a Yeti 500X to the Nomad 200 requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
Yeti 1500X: Charges in 9-18 Hours
Yeti 3000X: Charges in 18-36 Hours
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
• Yeti 400: 3-6 Hours
• Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 Hours
• Yeti 500X: 3-6 Hours
• Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 Hours
• Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 Hours
• Yeti 1500X: 9-18 Hours
• Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 Hours
• Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
• High Power Port (HPP): 14-23V, up to 14A (200W max)
• USB-A: 5V, 2.4A(12W max)
• Weight: 10.0 kg
• Dimensions (folded): 71.6 x 56.6 x 5.0 cm
• Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 71.6 x 255.8 x 2.5 cm
• Rated Power: 200W
• Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V
• Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.1V
• Cell Type: Monocrystalline